Saturday, December 8, 2012

Working to Save all the Chokoy for Me!


The following message was sent to me by Rhoda, this morning.  A conversation between her and our son, Frenz.  


As told by Rhoda.

during breakfast this morning with kids, I asked our boboi: 

Me: Where is your dad? 
Fren: He's in Guam... 
Me: where?
Fren: Guam...
Me: What is he doing there in Guam? 
Fren: He's working..
Me: what work is he doing there? 
Fren: Mom, you know very well that daddy's work is saving chokoy for me so when he comes home, I will have all of it!!! 

(then he gave me an evil eye) kaduku!!!

Larraine laughed hard and explained to him this way:

daddy is an SSHO and when he is getting paid, that's the time he buys chokoy for you...



My reaction...ROFLMBO!!!  I love my children's analysis of life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment