Friday, May 4, 2012

Raising up our Children.



A couple weeks ago, my family had eaten spaghetti cooked by a close family friend, Dolly.  It must have been really good because my son, Frenfren, picked that dish over his mommy's spaghetti dish.  Everytime they ask him, if Dolly's spaghetti is good.  Frenfren would say, yes.  When asked which spaghetti dish is better, his mommy's or Dolly's.  Fren would reply, Ate Dolly. 

The other day, Rhoda tried again asking Frenfren, which spaghetti dish he liked...her's or Ate Dolly.  Frenfren replied, Ate Dolly. 

Rhoda replied back, "Aiii...bad".

Frenz said, "Mommy, I'm not bad.  I'm only telling the truth". 

ROFLOL!!! 

I could not help but laugh at Rhoda's account to me of that day.  I have to admit, We raised our children up really good. 

The other night.  Rhoda was invited to a monthly celebration close to her church.  When she told her brother that they are going there for dinner. 

Frenfren hurriedly stood up and said, "Wow good food again, let's go papa Bebot".  He calls his uncle/nino (godfather), papa. 

ROFL...

Larraine does the same thing.  She speaks her mind and tells the truth.  Sometimes, her timing is really off when she does, especially when she just speaks her mind.  But what can we do.  We taught her to tell the truth, always.  Now were trying to teach her about discretion.  Its no easy. 

I'm really proud of Rhoda for raising our children up without me there.  Larraine and Frenz are very well behaved for their age.  I have to commend her for doing a great job. 



Keep Smiling. 





1 comment: