Friday, February 10, 2017

Coconut Oil Treatment.

I had an ear ache for the last two days.  I thought I had injured my ear drum from blowing my nose.   Been fighting this cold symptoms for a couple of weeks already.

Anyway, my left ear started to get sore a couple of days ago.  It was hard laying down on the left side of my head.  The pressure on my ear was unbearable.

Last night, I put Coconut oil in my left ear canal.  This morning, my ear is not as painful as it was last night or the day before.  It is still slightly tender to the touch.

I'm glad I read that article online about coconut oil regarding a little girl with an ear infection.  Her mom put coconut oil in her ear the night before.   Next morning, her ear was just fine.

You won't know if it'll work. If you don't try it.


ESTA

KEEP SMILING






No comments:

Post a Comment