Friday, May 10, 2013

1st day back after Eye Surgery.

1st day after surgery. 

Eyes are still swollen, actually eye lids are still swollen.  But they're not as bad as the picture above.  Feels sandy, like pink eye.  I have tear drops for that.  I'm okay.   Nothing but a thing.  

Getting ready to head to work in the early morning.  Will check the livestock before I head out though.  We'll see how today goes with my recovery.  I'll be on light duty, possibly staying in the trailer office doing computer work for my upcoming project.  Still have to write out the following; Asbestos Abatement Plan, Site Specific Fall Protection Plan, and Fall Protection Rescue Plan.  I may do a site visit at my EMCS project that I inherited.  See what the CalPac boys are up to

See y'all when I get back. 



KEEP SMILING

No comments:

Post a Comment