Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday's Escapade from the heat.

Niece Arissa and I went and ran errands today.  We went to Ross at GPO this morning.  I looked around and bought two really nice shirts.  One shirt, an island print, I'll wear for tomorrow night's graduation ceremony.  The other shirt, I'll use when I am teaching.  While waiting in line, I met up with Pastor Clint and his son, Renren.  Arissa ran into Kristine, Clint's wife behind me in the checkout line.  We looked around at the two shoe stores.  I didn't see the boots I wanted.  So it was agreed that my current boots will suffice for the graduation ceremony. 

We had eaten a large breakfast that morning that Rissa had cooked up.  So we were still full when lunch time rolled around.  We decided to head over to Yogurtland to get some frozen yogurt and hide from the heat.  Yogurtland is my once a month treat to myself.  So I got the big cup.  Ris, got the Medium cup.  That was a refreshing treat.  Note to self:  Chocolate Mocha yogurt does not go well with tangarine tango, mango mix, and coconut yogurts.  Do not mix that in the future.  I'll keep the other three flavors next time.  Rissa had the Root Beer float yogurt.  I'll try that next time. 

It was funny seeing Clint, Kristine, and their kids walk into Yogurtland.  We got a chance to fellowship while they enjoyed their yogurt treats.  It was just nice and cool inside. 

At Home Depot, Ris and I got her PPE; safety goggles, and mask, for her lab assignment at school.  She's going to be dissecting frogs.  I got some nails for my home projects.  We ran into Bro. John, Kaelani, and her best friend Tricia.  Bro. John was shopping around for a dog kennel for the German Shepherd they got the other day.  Also, ran into Pastor Billy at the Contractor's Desk.  He was doing some shopping too. 

Funny how we ran into church family on our outing today. 

On the way, home, I stopped by the Vietnamese restaurant and ordered my tray of lumpia for tomorrow's graduation refreshments.  I pray it'll be enough. 

Special thanks to my sister Marissa.  Yes, the VIP's helped out a lot today.  Thank you...much love. 


Keep Smiling... 

No comments:

Post a Comment