Monday, August 3, 2009

CrossFit

I started a new workout regimen last week.  It's not really a regimen.  It is a whole new idea of physical fitness.  It's called "Crossfit".  It's a lot like cross training.  The Work Out of the Day pushes you to your limit.  Really challenging. The program is scalable.  So for someone like me who has been in and out of gyms for the last couple of years.  It really helps. 

The system goes against the traditional gym concept.  It's practically a community workout.  You get your closest family and friends to workout with you.  For now, It's just me, myself, and I.  But I'm helping to spread the word.  If you're interested, check out the link ----> CrossFit.

I did my first WOD (Work Out of the Day), Friday.  I was just using body weight, working a couple of rounds of squats, push ups, and lunges.  The WOD really pushes you.  I'm looking forward to more.  It's a new challenge and adventure.  I'm having fun.  




2 comments: