Thursday, June 7, 2018

Chiropractic Care

I started seeing my chiropractor in or around February 2018. I asked the VA to refer me to a clinic here on Guahan. It took awhile to get one. It must've been the paper work. But I was eventually assigned to one of the local clinics on Guahan. 

My sciatic nerve was bothering me. It all started on our trip to Petra, Jordan. I had decided to do the 2 kilometer walk. That's another story. Anyway, My right leg was in pain and we still had a whole week left of our trip. 

I started my treatment in or about February this year. My first visit was really amazing. I was in excruciating pain when I went in. 45 minutes later, when I was done. I was feeling really good. Been going back every week for the last 4 months. And I look forward to it. 

Two weeks ago, I hurt myself gathering mangoes from the back of the house. I thought I pulled a muscle along the left side of my chest and mid back. Then last Friday, I went into GRMC's ER thinking I was having a heart attack. Nothing was found. Heart was normal, pain was still in the 10's.

I learned Monday evening that it was actually a pinched nerve at my midback. Stayed in Bed for two days until this morning. Checked into the Chiropractic Clinic. After some manipulation and popping of my spinal column. I was good to go. Still have some mild pain. However, pain went from 10 to upper 3's. I'm now able to move my left arm and twist my torso. All Is Good!  WOOOHOOO! 

I'm scheduled to go back tomorrow, Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday. Until I get better from this injury. Looking forward to my visits. 

Esta

Keep Smiling 

😃

No comments:

Post a Comment