Monday, February 10, 2014

Opportunities

It's been a month since I've returned to the island.  I was surprised that a Project Superintendent and one of the SSHO's resigned from the company.  While I was on vacation.  I was on my way out too.  But was asked by a colleague to reconsider and stay.  So I did.  I don't know if that was the right decision.  

So here I am, still here. 

I'm still an Adjunct Instructor with Guam Community College again, for the Spring Semester.  Last semester, I opted to teach one regular class for the Spring Semester.  Just last week I was chosen to teach another class, a cohort special.  Both are Industrial Safety Courses in Construction.  I'm working with the Department Chairperson to revamp the Safety Program.  It's going to be a busy week for the next 5 weeks being on a full load.  

I was even asked to join a company as their Corporate Safety.  I'm flattered and humbled that they would even consider me. I'm waiting for their official letter. 

I've also joined Nerium International last October 2013.  It took about a month to get my products.  As soon as the packaged arrived, I took a before picture, tried out a bottle every evening and some morning, and waited.  Now I just have to devote more time to work this new venture.  


ESTA

Keep Smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment